All cars need general maintenance to stay running at their best. From getting the best gas mileage to being safe to drive and transport your family, it’s important to keep up with regular maintenance.
At Denver’s Quality Automotive & Tire Center, general maintenance includes the following services. Please check your manufacturer’s owner’s manual for your car’s specific maintenance mileage recommendations:
• Lube, oil, filter (standard, semi-synthetic blend, or synthetic)-starting at 3000 miles
• Tire rotation – approx. every 6000 miles
• Air filter and cabin filter service – approx. every 12,000 miles
• Engine coolant flush – approx. every 30,000 miles
• Power steering fluid flush – approx. every 30,000 miles
• Transmission fluid flush – approx. every 30,000 miles
• Brake fluid flush – approx. every 30,000 miles
• Fuel Injection Service – approx. every 15,000
Come in for a cup of coffee while we take care of your general maintenance car care needs. Or, if you prefer, we can drive you back home or to work with our complimentary shuttle service. Our goal is to make your experience as easy and pleasant as possible.